July 16, 2019, 09:47:19 PM

Author Topic: General Rules  (Read 3670 times)

Kayuna

• Administrator
  • Vanguard of Darnassus
  • Photo Snapper Model
General Rules
« on: November 10, 2010, 08:19:59 PM »
Right now the rules are a bit limited since its not fully launched.

We had some trouble dealing with people being around Elwynn and decided to have it on a black list. At least for the characters in the guild. You are free to visit it on alts etc which does not carry the guild tag.

Current rules.  

• Avoid causing drama.
  • Stay outside Elwynn, especially Goldshire.
  • Do not do Erotic Role play publicly. Use instances or party chats.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:29:46 PM by Kayuna »

Seriadne

Re: General Rules
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »
Thanks for picking up the slack for me, I meant to write a section on the latter part of that list, but I completely forgot.

Instead, I'll shorlty emphasis on why that rule was instated.

While the nature of the guild is not unknown to the members currently within our ranks, there is abseloutely no need to draw unwanted attention to it. Not only will it increase the chances of harassment and alienation, but it also reflects badly on the members in our guild that have no wish to be associated with the world of Erotic Roleplaying. Guilt by assocation is overly common, and desperatly unwanted and unwarranted.
While I can relate to the desireable notion of a quick shag, I cannot sanction something that will, regardless of what precautuions you take*, bring unwanted attention to us, our business or our friends.

Like previously pointed out, if you're itching for some Goldsire action, you are more than welcome to do so with an alt or your main, however the latter will require that you do not wear your guild tag. That's a fancy way of saying "If you presist, you will lose the privilage of being in the guild."

With that said - Happy humping.

*Only applies when the character in question is in the Starbreeze Foundation.