October 17, 2019, 06:08:12 AM

Author Topic: PRESENTING! The Great Starbreeze Tournament!  (Read 10934 times)

Miesha

• Kal'dorei
PRESENTING! The Great Starbreeze Tournament!
« on: October 22, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
Introducing, the Great Starbreeze Get-To-Know-The-Members Tournament! Or whatever fancy name you guys respond to in replies. We might put a vote to it. If it becomes a success, we might consider doing this more often! It's all up to you guys!

So, what is the great starbreeze get-to-know-the-members tournament? (hereby known as the Tournament, to ease my poor bruised fingers.) Well, I'm glad you asked. The Tournament is basically a way to get to know your fellow guild members and give them the props they rightfully deserve.

For the whole month of November, every member of the foundation is encouraged to engage in activity with the rest of the guild. Help low levels, run daily quests and dungeons together, roleplay to your heart's content and be social on both the forum and in the guild chat. Get to know every single lovely one of you. At the end of the month, every member can vote for who they feel is the Coolest Guildie of the Month! There will be prizes for the winners, too!

There are several categories to vote for, and so far we have:

-Most Helpful Guild Mate
-Most Stylish Guildie
-Funniest Member
-Hottest Thing Around

And probably more to come in the future. Now, there will be a few ground rules to this:

First, you're not allowed to vote for yourself, obviously.
Second, you cannot vote for an officer or their alts. We will of course be socializing and joining the fray, and we're here to help.
Thirdly, officers -are- allowed to vote for other members, but follow the same rules. Each vote counting one point, only one vote per player (aka not per account/character). That also explains how the votes will be counted, doesn't it?

If you're with me still, I appologize for a slight wall of textual doom and despair and thank you for reading.

For those tl;dr people: DEAL WITH IT THIS TIME! <3 And last but not least; Have fun!

Vashnu

Re: PRESENTING! The Great Starbreeze Tournament!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 04:34:29 AM »
Sounds like I'd win all of them.

Horsemount

• Fidgety
  • Administrator
  • Priestess of the Stars
  • Moo
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 04:53:19 AM »
Sounds like I'd win all of them.
Maybe so, maybe no. :P
This is a signature. Its tastes of rainbows.

Miesha

• Kal'dorei
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 06:30:52 AM »
The competition is now running. To win, you basically have to make yourself known in the guild by being friendly, helping others and have fun. It's simple, it's enjoyable for everyone and it's supposed to be an active thing. I just have to find my whip and get people active *evil grin*

Just kidding. Have fun everyone, and may the best person win! :3